Mar 27, 2013

Scandinavian Splendor

In the wee small hours of the morning...

I should be sleeping, but instead I am uploading and posting and what not. I love micro lots but it's been a while since I made one. So when I saw NiniBeMe96's Micro Mini Building Competition the other day, I just had to join. And here it is, my entry:


It's on a 10x10 lot, small but spacious with 3 floors. This time I found inspiration from my own little corner of the world - Scandinavian design. Loosely based on an apartment here in Norway that I saw in a magazine. One master bedroom, bathroom, kitchen and dining area, living room and a small balcony. Upgraded appliances. Play tested and checked with Custard. Picture time!




























All EPs except Pets used. SP used: 70's, 80's & 90's.

Some items from Aurora Skies Gold in addition to regular store items.


Feel free to do as you wish with my creations in your game, but please do not re-upload and claim as your own. Credit is greatly appreciated.

 Thank you for looking!