Mar 22, 2013

Latte Da Coffee Shop

Hello everyone!

It's been a while since I uploaded a new lot. I haven't really built anything either, first I was busy playing Atsumi & the gang and then I got University Life... I love UL and all the new stuff that comes with it - finally we can have proper coffee shops! So this inspired me to make one of my own.


It's on a 20x30 lot so it can be placed pretty much everywhere. CC free and play tested - also checked with Custard as usual. Some pictures for you:


















All EPs except Pets (which I do not own) used. 
One decor item from Outdoor Living SP.

From the EA store:

Download Mediafire

 Feel free to do as you wish with my creations in your game, but please do not re-upload and claim as your own. Credit is greatly appreciated.

I hope you like it - thank you for looking!