Oct 16, 2012

The Hot House Remodel

Happy Tuesday, sweet cheeks!

So here we have a remodel of The Hot House on 3 Mango Way in Sunlit Tides. I remodeled it to be the home of Caspin's simself when she joins Yote and me in Sunlit Tides. I hadn't planned to share it, but then I thought maybe someone else would like this splash of color in their games as well.


It's on a 20x15 lot. I changed the floorplan a little because in the original there was only room for a single bed, and I wanted it to have a double bed. So it's now suitable for a single Sim or a couple. All appliances and plumbing have been upgraded. Play tested. No CC. Built with Sunlit Tides (Gold). Here are some pictures for you, and as you may notice I really went all out with the tropical color palette!























And here we have the stunning ocean view from 3 Mango Way


Checked with Custard.

EP/SPs used:
World Adventures, Ambitions, Late Night, Generations, Showtime & Master Suite.

Click on the exchange link for list of The Sims 3 Store items used.
*For some reason 3 items that I did NOT use are also listed, they are: Hula Feast Table, L4 Bookshelf and Little Tiki Idol.



Thank you for looking - have a great week ♥♥♥