May 29, 2013

Gerard House

Hola peeps!

So I have finished the WIP I posted about a few days ago, I ended up changing the exterior from that bright yellow to a more neutral brick.


It's on a 20x30 lot and so it can it be placed just about anywhere. Open planned kitchen, dining and living area, one bathroom, master bedroom, kids room with a bunk bed and a crib, plus indoor and outdoor activities. Play tested, CC free and checked with Custard before uploading. On with the pic spam!



























All EPs except Pets used
2 decor items from Outdoor Living and 70's, 80's & 90's SPs

One item from the EA store:

(sims3pack and package file included)

download exchange

  Feel free to do as you wish with my creations in your game, but please do not re-upload and claim as your own. Credit is greatly appreciated.

I hope you like it - thank you for looking!